Fashion Friday… .meggie. San Francisco

As many of you know, I ‘m a huge lover of boutique shopping.  Most cities have some shops unique to them and San Francisco is no exception.

When I go to a new city I like to eat and shop like a local.  Sure, the touristy stuff is a must, but it’s fun to get off the tourist path and find that little cafe or charming store that has an identity all it’s own.   My amazing wedding planner, the beautiful Robyn Green of Kai Events, gave me a must-shop-list and . meggie. San Francisco was on it!

I had the pleasure of meeting the Owner when I was in the store.  She was as lovely as her store and gave my husband and I an awesome cocktail spot recommend and also happens to be a newlywed herself (just 2 weeks before us).  Her store reflects her own personal style, casually cool with just a hint of romance.  Her clothes were sexy, pretty, and feminine.  I found myself a beautiful taupe, sleeveless, chiffon blouse with ruffles and a touch of sequins.

Meggie designs and makes her own jewelry line which she sells in

her store.  It has a beachy feminine feel.

Don’t despair if you don’t live in San Francisco, Meggie ships both domestically and internationally so you can shop like a local even if you’re not right there.  I’m hoping this will give me my San Fran fix until I manage to make it back there in person.  Visit shopmeggie.com to start shopping!

Happy Friday!

Cara
    January 6, 2012 at 9:40 am

LOVE these photos-definitely going to check out her shop right away…it sounds like you had the best experience, it is just so nice to have a welcoming store owner who still really cares!
    xo Cara

Robyn Green
    January 6, 2012 at 3:15 pm

So happy you found her store! The online store is going to be Trouble with a capital T for me! 😉

blue roses
    January 8, 2012 at 3:30 pm

love that whimsical floral print, beautiful.

nothing better than getting personal recommendations for cocktail joints in a new city.

ToVogueOrBust
    January 9, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I’m actually headed down the coast this summer, I will definitely have to check her out when I’m down there! I’ve never been to SF but I have a friend who is so in love with it, she’s planning a move down there in the next few years. Let me know if you have any other must-see’s down there!

Alexandra xo

January 9, 2012 at 9:33 pm

We will have to chat before you go down. I’ll give ya some shopping and restaurant recommends:) You will totally love it down there!!

Melody
    January 9, 2012 at 10:50 pm

I live in SF and while the city has some great spots (especially near Golden Gate Park), it sounds like you’d love the shops in Burlingame and San Mateo (about 15 minutes down the peninsula from SF). Lots of restaurants, gorgeous atmosphere, a ton of tea and coffee shops…If you ever get a chance to check them out, you should. 🙂 Great blog!

teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

Lara of WeHeartBeauty
    January 9, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Love the jewelry! Will definitely have to check it out.

xox Lara of http://weheartbeauty.com