Christmas is just a month away, so I figured what better time to share some cute holiday gift ideas. A few months ago I had the pleasure of attending the Chapters / Indigo Holiday preview media event. Even though the weather was still hot, I was transported into a holiday wonderland with gifts galore. When it comes to gift shopping there is so much more than just the prezzies that get unwrapped on Christmas morning. There are host and hostess gifts for holiday soirees, gifts for teachers, and at work secret santa’s.
Hostess Gift Ideas:
1. These Hatley Dinner plates are so incredibly festive. They have such a cozy cabin feel to them. $35 CAD
2. A classic cheese board always makes a great gift. Include some yummy cheeses to kick it up a notch! Cheeseboard $49.50 CAD
3. Going to visit a couple? Why not some festive his and hers holiday mugs? $35 CAD for set of two
4. Candles are always a lovely gift to receive. Voluspa Mini $12
Gifts for Teachers:
1. Some pretty office supplies, like these gorgeous gold Kate Spade ones, would be sure to brighten any teachers work load. $16 CAD
2. Christmas ornaments are a definite go to gift for me. This little fox is adorable and attached to a little box of chocolates, make a lovely little gift. $6 CAD (now on sale!)
3. Mittens are another fave gift of mine. I have these adorable XO mitts myself. What gal wouldn’t love these? $33 CAD
1. A cute holiday inspired toque is fun and practical. $19.50 CAD
2. Books can be a great gift, depending on how well you know your secret santa person. Amy Schumer $21.81 CAD online
3. This throw pillow would be good for a guy or a gal. So perfectly West Coast. $23.70 CAD (now on sale!)
4. Swell Bottles are a must for everyone. I LOVE mine and use it almost everyday. Share the hydration. $38-$58 CAD
This is not a sponsored post. Just sharing some lovely things from a store I love.