Before I became a mom I wanted to make sure I never rocked the “I’ve given up on life” look. We all think we won’t have those days. (ok moms, cue laughter). I now realize these moms have not given up, they are just doing the best they can that day. Been there! Many times. For the days when I have it a bit more together, I have a few sure fire ways to look…dare I say, stylish…even when I have only minutes to get ready.
1) Master a 2-3 minute make up routine. Keep a makeup bag with only the products you need to create this everyday look.
2) Invest in a great hat for each season. When dry shampoo just won’t cut it, cover those locks up.
3) Keep your shoe game strong. Yes, comfort is everything for me, but cute comfort is even better. We can do better then flip flops.
4) When in doubt, wear jeans (that fit you well). Nuff said.
5) Keep great fitting, not so basic basics on hand. This flowy shark bite tee is flattering and great update to a classic fashion item.
top: c/o Tobi
jeans: Old Navy
shoes: Miz Mooz from Shoes on Fourth
bag: Free People
hat: purchased in Maui