With work, fashion shows to attend, cover, plan and model in, and then getting engaged last week (so excited!), it’s been easy to push certain things back. My heaping mounds of laundry and lack of recent articles are the proof of undone tasks. A few weeks back Miss Liv of A Beautiful Life, awarded me
the Versatile Blogger Award.
Jacket: Mac & Jac
Bag: Christopher Kon
Belt: Brave Leather
Bangles: Forever 21
Shoes: Sterling Shoes
Scarf: V Fraas
With all sense of time having somehow escaped me, I find myself only now accepting this honour by sharing with all of you 7 things about me.
1) My natural hair colour is dirty blond.
2) I have a cat named Lady.
3) Breakfast food is my absolute fave. I could eat it three meals a day.
4) I still cheer for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. A true prairie girl;-)
5) I’m not the biggest fan of Sushi. There’s only a few things I like….California rolls, avocado rolls, gyoza, and tuna titaki.
6) I usually wear men’s white sport socks under all my pretty boots. Seriously, so comfortable.
7) I’ve been to New York 4 times and have never seen the Statue of Liberty.
And there you have it! A little bit about me.