Lifestyle

Pinkberry Launches in Canada!

Last night I had the pleasure of going to the Pinkberry lauch at Park Royal in West Vancouver.  It was a night of all things yummy!  We sampled Pinkberry’s delish frozen yogurt and toppings…and speaking of yummy….

…yes, the super cute Cory Monteith of Glee was performing with his band Bonnie Dune.  They played for tons of screaming fans!  Such an amazing turn out.

These events are always a wonderful way to catch up with familiar faces and to finally meet faces I only have known online.

The most special guest in this photo is the sunshine, which has been totally lacking inVancouver all summer long.  From left to right….me with Melissa of Miss Melissa, Alicia of Alicia Fashionista, Alexandra of To Vogue or Bust, and Jen of Her Waise Choice.  I also got to meet up with Chloe of This Girls City, Lisa of Solo Lisa, and Danielle of Smelly Danielly.

This summer be sure to visit Pinkberry for some tasty hot weather treats!  Check out their facebook page for more pics of this wonderful event!

I am wearing:
Top: Anthropologie
Cardi: Kersh
Skirt: American Apparel
Bangles: Forever 21
Belt: Brave Leather

Photo Credits: Alicia Quan of Alicia Fashionista and RF Productions via the Pinkberry Canada Facebook Page

It's Strangely Me
    July 23, 2011 at 1:53 pm

It seems like every fashion blogger was in attendance at the Pinkberry launch!
    Looks like you had a wonderful time, and you look great. Love the top.

Oh, and Cory looks HOT. You got a great shot of him haha.

B

ToVogueOrBust
    July 24, 2011 at 10:32 pm

It was so amazing meeting you Jen! And these pics turned out amazingly…filled with yummy things is right. Between Cory and all you ladies’ delightful faces, the yummy factor is mega huge. Hope you had a great weekend love!

Alex xoxo

July 25, 2011 at 11:15 pm

Great to finally meet you too! Hopefully we’ll see each other again soon:-)

Danielle Hardy
    July 25, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Love that pinkberry came to canada!! and better yet, Vancouver!!! I didn’t get the chance to go last week but I am SO going there on my way up to whistler!! thanks for the post. You look gorgeous!

Chelle
    July 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Love the Anthropologie top! I still have yet to make it over to the store in Vancouver. Seems like the event was such a success, I wish I could’ve attended. Pinkberry is so delicious!

Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

July 25, 2011 at 11:17 pm

You must go to Anthropologie! Shopping tip….check out the sale section first. They have awesome stuff in there, like my top;-)

Melissa
    July 25, 2011 at 1:50 pm

You were such a lovely date. I am so happy we all went together!

xo

July 25, 2011 at 11:18 pm

I always have a guaranteed good date with you! We make a lovely couple;-)

jamie delaine
    July 31, 2011 at 9:11 am

ah! so fun. i had no idea pinkberry was in canada now!

Liesl
    August 29, 2011 at 7:28 pm

Woo Hoo for Pinkberry! We have had it here in LA for some time, but it is nice to see it spreading its wings and I love Canada!

Liesl 🙂