Fashion Friday…Celebrity Inspiration

I am a self professed magazine junkie!  I buy and read a lot of magazines.  One of my faves for current style inspiration is People Style Watch magazine.  It’s perfect for in season style ideas.

As I mentioned last week, I’ve put myself on a budget.   Yes, I still treat myself to the odd little thing, but I’ve been making the effort to rework pieces already in my wardrobe.

Here are a few fun things I pulled from PeopleStyleWatch.com

I think orange and purple together is a fun combination.  What do you think

? Love it? or loathe it?

Rope belts!  Maybe I have one????

Polka Dot shoes.  Definitely don’t have them but I like.

I love maxi dresses!  I don’t have a striped one, but I do have a black one that I wear a striped top with.  That works!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Get inspired.  xo

Melissa
    July 28, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Love the orange and purple. While the stripped maxi looks great on the size 0 celebrities, I don’t think it would be very flattering on me haha.

I’m a magazine junkie as well. I might hire you to keep me accountable on my “new” budget 😉 xo

megan
    July 29, 2011 at 12:03 pm

DEFINITELY the polka dot shoes!

megan http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

August 4, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Who wouldn’t want polka dot shoes???? Love!

Robyn Green
    July 29, 2011 at 2:52 pm

If I could live in a maxi dress year round, I would! Love all the outfits in this post!

Danielle
    July 29, 2011 at 8:21 pm

LOVE the orange and purple! The outfit with the turq belt is especially pretty 🙂

ToVogueOrBust
    August 4, 2011 at 4:34 pm

I for one love the purple and orange together. I think it’s different and something refreshing after years of the same summer colour pairings. And striped maxis I WOULD love except that thanks to my chest, it always looks like one of those spinny swirly things that you stare into at Science World, do you know the ones? Like I’m begging people to look at my chest. Great selection though love, hope you’re enjoying the heat today! It’s finally summer!!!

Alex xoxo

August 4, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Haha…yes, I know the spinny things you mean. Solids for you then my dear! For heaven’s sake don’t confuse people;-) Loving the summer!!! Have a great weekend:-)