Fashion Friday….Shopping at Ishara

Tonight I headed to Gastown with one of my besties, Ang (Interior Designer & Fashionista extraordinaire)  to celebrate boutique Ishara‘s Macaron Pop-Up shop.  If you have never been to Ishara…go!   The boutique has a tight and beautiful assortment of well priced fashion treasures.   They offer a wide variety with limited quantities, so if you see something you like, snatch it up!

They carry brands such as Bailey 44, Rudsak (a fave of mine), Brave Leather, Vince.,  and so many more.  I scoured the racks and found pretty dresses, vintage inspired camisole tops, printed scarves, and many jewels to covet.

To make the shopping even more fun….impossible as this may seem…they added pink bubbly and Macarons by Kitchening with Carly.  I experienced (not ate…experienced) the most yummy lavender, butter creme macaron!  Amazing!

Happy Friday!

Leonie
    August 19, 2011 at 9:56 am

I see posts about the macarons popping-up everywhere 😉 Looks like a great event.

NEW POST: My Latest Loves – Mini Bags

Carly Wintschel
    August 19, 2011 at 5:19 pm

I had such a great time with everyone at Ishara last night. Thanks for writing this up, and love that you enjoyed the macaron experience!

August 19, 2011 at 11:45 pm

It was an amazing treat! I’m so glad I was introduced to your talent. Looking forward to your macaron’s again…hopefully soon:-)

Tamara Arakelyan
    August 21, 2011 at 8:30 am

YUM! I love lavender macarons! Also, the store looks very cute.

Yours Truly,
    Tam

Lynn
    August 24, 2011 at 7:53 pm

hey Jen, i was doing a little research since “kinda” meeting you last night and discovered your awesome spot! cheers to the Vancouver skyline header, it’s brilliant lades and i’ve loved my gander around your place too. i’m sorry i didn’t make more of an effort to get to know you better. my mind wasn’t there last night, things have been kinda crazy lately but not to make over wrought excuses, i’m sure we’ll meet again…Van city and blogger girls are a smallish list. anyways i wanted to send some love and say that i didn’t get a chance last night to tell you but you are a knock out (LOVED that silky blouse and your blunt bangs!) and i overheard some discussion about upcoming nuptials, so congrats on that!

your photos from the Ishara event are fantastic, you two girls totally glow!

August 28, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Aww, thanks Lynn! It was nice to meet you too! I think the way our tables were set up made it tricky to talk to everyone. Next time will chat for sure:-) It is always nice to meet blogger ladies in person.

Thank you for the congratulations. So sweet of you!

Hope to see you again soon!
      xo

Macaron Popup Party in Vancouver @ kitchening with carly
    August 25, 2011 at 7:44 pm

[…] have asked for a better crowd to sip champagne and eat macarons with. The event was written up by a bunch of local media including the Georgia Straight. We sampled a “signature” […]

Liesl
    August 29, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Looks like a super fun time and you are adorable! So glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog tonight!

Liesl 🙂

Hilary
    September 13, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Great photo! Ang, you look gorgeous! Miss you gals!