Fashion Friday…Fidelity Denim

Being September the first (and that it was a bit chillier today) I’ve got Fall on the brain.  Maybe it’s the back to school ads or the leaves that are just starting to change but shopping fever has kicked in and a new pair of jeans is on my list.

One of my fave brands is Fidelity Denim.  They have great cuts that seem to always fit my curves and flatter my figure.  The best fitting skinny jeans I’ve found that flatter me are their Stevie jeans.  They are a mid-rise and have ample room in the hip, bum, and thigh.  These jeans love we pair shaped gals.

I’m wearing: Fidelity Stevie Jeans, Anthropologie top, Banana Republic necklace,vintage bangles, Coclico shoes

My Hunny is wearing: AG Jeans (another fave brand of mine…they do girls jeans too!), RW&Co shirt, Converse shoes  (Remo was not super thrilled that I’m using one of our engagement pics for this post, but what’s he gonna do?  Not marry me?  Haha…love you Hunny! )

Picture by: Jamie Delaine

More Fidelity Denim styles to check out….

What is your favourite denim cut?  Bootcuts? Flares? Boyfriend? Skinny?

If you haven’t entered already, be sure to enter to win my Hollywood Secrets Giveway.  I’m giving away a tote full of fantastic goodies!

Cara
    September 2, 2011 at 8:49 am

Love the photo of you and your fiance!! And am with you, definitely need to get shopping for some fresh new jeans…
    Enjoy the long weekend!
    xo Cara

Cee
    September 2, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I always find it really interesting to know what brand of jeans someone is loyal to… Everyone has their favourites, and I have to say, Fidelity seems to fit you beautifully. But personally, I’m a Hudson girl all the way 🙂
    xox,
    Cee

September 5, 2011 at 9:00 am

Thank you:-) Hudson has some awesome styles. An excellent choice!

Pari Coleini
    September 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm

I’m a fan of skinny jeans and I love all the colours they come in now.
    You have a lovely blog and its exciting to see you’re also from Vancouver.
    I’m following 🙂

xx
    Pari
    soundofsweetlullabies.blogspot.com/

Liv
    September 9, 2011 at 7:44 pm

loving that mid rise skinny but a classic boot cut is always flattering with heels. that picture of you and your fiance looks super cute =)

Lynn
    September 11, 2011 at 2:50 pm

am i ever ready for falls arrival! can’t wait for the 1st leaf crunch down to happen. and jean mania gives me a jump off spot to start with. great selects Jen, and omg….the photo of you two is EPIC! at first i didn’t know who it was and totally thought it came from a magazine fashion shoot. then i read on to realize it’s gorgeous you and your handsome one. yowza! so adorbs. glad you got away with it and added to this post, nice play lades! happy Sunday : )