Fashion Friday…Wedded Wife

In case I haven’t mentioned it;-) …. I got married on October 22nd.  For those of you sick of hearing about it, I’m almost done talking about it.  Promise.

Of course the dress has been a much asked about item, so thought it was only fair to finally reveal my photos of the dress.

First things first, people ask, how do you know when you’ve found the one. I knew he was the one when he converted a spare room into a showcase closet for me. And, he built it with his own hands, right down to hanging the chandelier. Well, I knew before that, but that was just another sign that he was it.

Leaving our house and heading to the church.

Hitched and happy!

My beautiful sister and Matron of Honour and Remo’s cousin and Best Man.

We had a beautiful day filled with fun, friends, and family!

Yesterday we were happy to find ourselves featured on WeddingsInBC.com

A big thank you to our amazing vendors.

Bride’s Dress: Bisou Bridal

Groom’s Attire: Harry Rosen

Brides Parasol: Oh My Gift

Matron of Honour Dress: Club Monaco / Shrug: Inwear at The Urban Rack

Flowers: Tala Florist

Photographer: Jamie Delaine

Leonie
    November 11, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Aw these pictures are amazing and you all look absolutely beautiful and so happy!

The Days Are Getting Darker

Kendra
    November 11, 2011 at 2:23 pm

True love = custom walk in closet. Amazing!

susan
    November 11, 2011 at 3:32 pm

jen the pics are just fab. your dress is just beautiful and remo looks so dashing

Cara
    November 14, 2011 at 8:38 am

Congratulations Jen!!!

You look absolutely GORGEOUS, I adore your dress, the details on the bustier are simply stunning…WOW!
    Your closet is insane as well-any man who builds you that dream wardrobe is definitely a keeper 😉
    Thank you for sharing moments of your special day, you look beyond beautiful and blissfully happy.
    xo Cara

Tairalyn
    November 14, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Don’t know what I love more – your Wedding Dress or your Closet! MY GOODNESS!!!

Just stumbled across your blog and just love everything about it. A Fashion & Lifestyle Style Blogger myself my day is made when I come across blogs like yours!

XO
    Tairalyn

November 15, 2011 at 10:06 am

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments:)
    xo

Sarah Konyer
    November 22, 2011 at 3:55 pm

Congrats! Beautiful wedding shots!

I Village Feature » Prairie Girl in the City
    November 12, 2012 at 1:43 pm

[…] is a favorite post you have written? I’d have to say a post I did on my site about my wedding.  Part of it is sentimental reasons that make it a favorite, but it was so fun to share a little […]

The Gold Zebra » Chic Business Basics for Modern Young WomenInterview: Jennifer Pistor, Prairie Girl in the City
    February 12, 2013 at 12:16 am

[…] your favourite article/post/video/image that you’ve posted and why? That would have to be the post about my wedding. It was such an amazing day and I loved being able to share just a little of it with my […]

Gold Zebra Feature » Prairie Girl in the City
    February 21, 2013 at 9:42 am

[…] is your favourite article/post/video/image that you’ve posted and why? That would have to be the post about my wedding. It was such an amazing day and I loved being able to share just a little of it with my […]