Five little things that make me really happy….
- Our backyard patio, aka, my happy place. It is where our kids play, where our family dines, and where I like to unwind with a glass of wine after the kidlettes go to bed.
- Opening a new book. Truth be told, I barley carve out any time for myself to sit down and read, but I love it so much when I do. And not to mention that new book smell. Magazines actually smell pretty good too. Yup. Total weirdo over here.
- Comfortable clothes. I’m at home a lot. My full time gig is MOM, and I truly believe that comfortable clothes give me mom superpowers. I can get sh*! done when I’m comfortable!
- Watching my kids play in our little pool. It wan’t up yet in these pics, but our 10×10 above ground pool we bought last year has been the best addition to our backyard in the Summer. If you want to see my littles at their happiest…you’ll find them in our pool
- Pretty little basics. This adorable new tank from The Sweet Life Apparel, is a great addition to my Summer staples. It’s soft, it’s comfortable, and really freaking cute! I wear it with everything from denim cut offs, to breezy skirts, to leggings.
- Ok, one more….because obviously that first sip of wine is just too good not to mention. Oh, and speaking of first sips, that first sip of coffee in the morning is pretty dang good too!
tank: c/o The Sweet Life Apparel
pants: Addition Elle
cardi: Jackson Rowe
book: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin