My Mom and I on my wedding day.
1) Buy her a special little accessory to wear. Every time she puts it on she’ll think of you.
2) Instead of a traditional gift, donate money to a charity near and dear to her heart.
3) If you live far away from her, have her favorite flowers delivered to her. If she doesn’t really have a favorite, think beyond roses. Peonies are a beautiful bouquet to send.
4) Make her something she’ll love. This could be as simple as some homemade cookies or take time and create a photo album of the two of you over the years.
5) Give her the one thing she really wants…time with you. If you’re lucky enough to live close by take some time to hang out with your Mom. It doesn’t matter what you do as long as you’re together.
Happy Mothers Day weekend!