One of my friends sent me this amazing list yesterday. There are so many fantastic truths, I just had to share some of my favorites.
1. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
2. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
3. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
4. Google Maps needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
5. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
7. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
8. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
9. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
10. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
11. Sometimes I’ll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
12. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey – but I’d bet everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1 .7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
13. The first testicular guard, the “Cup,” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important. Happy Friday! xoxo