This is my final look from my FM Photographics photo-shoot. It’s definitely my most simplistic look of three. I really wanted the print contrast to stand out but not clash so I figured simpler was better.
This photo-shoot was exactly what I needed to kick off 2013. When the winter blahs are kicking in and we all feel fat after gorging ourselves over the holidays, a day of dressing up, makeup, and pretty pics is just what the doctor ordered. It ‘s the small things this time of year that keep our spirits up.
Five sure ways to brighten your day…
1) Go for a walk when the sun is shining. If you live somewhere like Vancouver, sunshine is a rarity this time of year. Get out there and enjoy it when you can.
2) Make plans with friends for dinner.
3) Buy fresh flowers for your home.
4) Put on some upbeat music. This always works for me:)
5) Plan your own photo session. Hire a professional or enlist a friend. It’s just fun to try something new!
Plaid Top: Inwear, Skirt; Forever 21, Bag: Rudsak, Shoes: consignment shop find, Belt: Brave Leather, Snake Necklace: Vancouver designer Karen Telio
Thank you so much to Jeff at FM Photographics for taking such great pics!