It’s crunch time! For those of you still looking for some last minute gift ideas, I thought I would help you out. I’m a bit of a Pinterest junkie. I love the inspiration I can find there for everything from recipes to well, gift ideas. I’ve started a board where I’ve been pinning some beautiful but easy gift ideas. I’m sharing five of my favourites here, but for more ideas pop over to my Pinterest page. You can find it here. Plus, I have pinned some gorgeous gift wrapping ideas too!
- I love a good gift basket! This one is perfect for any gal to pamper herself for a night in. Wine, candle, lotion, bath products, and top it off with a little personalized bouquet with her favourite flowers. This would make a great hostess gift.
- There is something about delicious warm smells coming from the kitchen during the holidays. Making little bags with all the delicious ingredients for a stovetop simmer. If you’d like to learn more on how to make these, you can find the info at Evermine.
3. If you are looking for a unique bouquet idea, try bringing an earthy bouquet of fresh herbs. Wander out to your garden and snip some sage, rosemary, thyme, or any other favourite herbs. A perfect gift for the foodie in your life.
4. Speaking of foodies, show up with something fresh for your host or hostess. A bottle of wine with a fresh loaf of bread, and delicious cheese displayed on a cutting board makes a very thoughtful and chic gift.
5. If there is one thing I love more then a gift basket, it’s a goody bag! Picking a theme for a goody bag style gift is key. This breakfast inspired bag is adorable. Other fun ideas… a hot chocolate theme complete with gourmet marshmallows and a little bottle of Baileys….a movie night theme with popcorn, a favourite DVD (yes, they still exist), theatre style candy, a couple of beer, and maybe even a gift card for a night out at the movies.
Good luck with the rest of your shopping! Take a deep breath, and reward yourself with a big old glass of wine (or rum and egg nog) for a job well done. There is still time so don’t panic. You got this!
feature image from : WordPress.com via Pinterest